Ainda me lembro do tempo em que ansiosamente esperava pelo início do ano, para ouvir as tão acertadas previsões do Professor Karamba. Achava sempre extraordinário que o Benfica fosse ganhar o campeonato (bons tempos), que fosse morrer uma figura importante e uma guerra assolasse o mundo. A verdade é que não tinha nada que enganar e geralmente o tiro era certeiro.
As previsões que abaixo subscrevo também não são novidade, mas nunca é demais algum enquadramento, no início do ano.
10 Predictions for 2009
1) Smart organizations will continue to market throughout the downturn.
2) Marketing activities will be increasingly under the microscope and marketers will now be held accountable for the success or failure of those activities.
3) Marketers will turn to their website as the single most important and flexible lead generation and customer engagement channel.
4) Marketing programs that do not show a return quickly are not going to make it.
5) Mobile marketing has had a tough 2008, so 2009 will be a make-or-break year.
6) Marketers will act on a need to get more value from their existing CRM systems.
7) Marketing will not be about just creating content for the people; it will be about getting content to the people, meaning multichannel, social networks, and consistent marketing.
8) Companies will shift focus toward increasing revenue from current customers.
9) Digital media and social networks will continue to provide cost-effective delivery channels for customer messaging, but will be most effective when integrated with other marketing channels.
10) With consistently tighter budgets, it will increasingly fall to marketers rather than IT staff to drive marketing technology. This will change the buying process for such systems and will favor suppliers that have marketer-friendly software with a quick implementation time.
O artigo completo é interessante e podem vê-lo aqui.